Terms & Conditions
- Only ECR representatives are authorised to enter into the arrangement and no other have authority to bind ECR by representation.
- ECR will endeavour to meet specified delivery dates. However, such dates are not guaranteed and ECR shall not be liable for delay in delivery from any cause whatsoever.
- ECR Guarantees the equipment for a period of time, This is agreed at the time of sale. This will take place from the time of delivery, inasmuch as any defect which arises in the course of proper use during this time will be adjusted or repaired free of charge, whether for labour or parts provided that all adjustments or repairs are made by ECR and only ECR approved till rolls & ribbons are used.
- This guarantee is limited to the purchaser and is at no time transferable; ECR shall, without prejudice to the foregoing, be liable only for the physical repair of the equipment and shall not extend to any other consequences.
- The property of the equipment supplied under this agreement shall not pass to the purchaser until payment in full has been made to ECR (Norwich) Ltd.
- In no event shall ECR be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind including but not limited too, loss of profits, loss of contracts, business interruption’s, loss or corruption of data however caused and whether arising under contract or tort. Including without limitation, negligence, any loss of damage relating to any 3rd party software even if ECR has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim compensation for debt costs under the LATE PAYMENT LEGISLATION ACT 1998.